1. Revamped modules
Heading and Subheading combined into a single Heading group
- Allows for unlimited headings
- Options for size, display size, color, alignment.
- Allows for unlimited CTAs/buttons
- Link changed to a Link field
- Added custom color options
- Added ability to add an icon
- Added size option
Added style option to forms
- Ability to change background, button styles, padding, and border.
These add a global drag-and-drop area to the top and bottom of every template. Typically used for navigation and footers.
- Added global header and footer to all templates
- Added global blog header and footer to blog templates
3. New Blog Templates
These new blog templates and modules allow for much more control over the blog.
- Revamped the blog listing template to use the drag-and-drop editor.
- Added seven (7) new module designs for the blog listing page
- Added a module to control the blog post design
4. Theme Settings
- Added more robust responsive typography options
- Added global form style option